Wednesday, December 20, 2006

John Abraham's bottom got pinched !

New Delhi, December 19, 2006


Recently, John's bottom got pinched by a girl and that too in public! For Bipasha's beau, this was quite an embarrassing act. "I love my fans and I know they always get crazy for me. Not just in India, even abroad I have fans that are passionate about getting autographs and photographs with me. But they have never ever tried to get physically, violent or hurtful to me. But in one of the recent tours when I was in Toronto I was at a loss when a female fan did something unseen before.

While I was walking, on my way I felt something pricking into my back. I immediately turned back and saw a girl smiling at me. She was standing there with her boyfriend.... enjoying what she did," recalls John.

So, how did the hot hunk react? John went up to the girl and sermonized her not to indulge in bottom pinching again in future with anyone, as it doesn't reflect good human values.

Says John, "There have been numerous occasions when I have come across people who are ready to take a cue from my hair cuts or the clothes that I wear or even the way I drive my bike. Sometimes they even come and touch my body just to feel me. They ask about my fitness regime and even vow to follow them. But this was quite unusual to experience."

No comments:

Live TV Online - Free

Free Online Games

Celeb World / Published News

THATSi / Published News