Thursday, November 30, 2006

Internet love proves fatal for girl!

Asian News International
Jagadhri, November 29, 2006

A girl from Nagpur who came to meet her 'net chat boy friend' was found dead at the Jagadhri Railway Station near Yamuna Nagar under mysterious circumstances.

Ujjwala Patil's family has accused Narendra Sharma, her net-friend, as being responsible for her death.

They claimed that Ujjwala went to meet Narendra at Jagadhri, lured by some promises.

"Narendra Sharma is responsible for my sister's death. She never used to go even 50 kms without asking us. She, therefore, could not have gone 1500 kms away from the house all by herself," said Abhay Patil, Ujjwala's brother.

Narendra declared himself innocent, saying that he was at his uncle's home in Muzaffarnagar. He insisted that Ujjwala was putting pressure on him to marry, even though she knew he was married.

"The day when she reached Jagadhri, I was not there. I had gone to my uncle's place in Muzaffarnagar. My sister sent a message saying that she (Ujjwala) has taken poison. Before coming here, she (Ujjwala) sent me a message wanting to meet me, but I did not reply to her," said Narendra.

Even Narendra's wife Sunita does not blame her husband for Ujjwala's death. According to her, Ujjwala never wanted Narendra to stay with Sunita.

"She always used to say that she will never let us stay together. And she told me that she would do something, which will separate us forever. There has never been a problem in our married life and I knew about her since the beginning," Sunita said.

A case has been registered and the investigations are on.

"We have lodged the complaint and only after the post-mortem report, we would take some appropriate step," said Om Prakash, the investigating officer.

No comments:

Live TV Online - Free

Free Online Games

Celeb World / Published News

THATSi / Published News